July 21, 2014

JOYFUL DOLPHINS IN PERFECT BALANCE



Joyful Dolphins in Perfect Balance


I made this little painting and gifted to a friend who's Soul has a Dolphin essence of joy, playfulness, and knowledge. 
The color blue stands for balance, trust, playfulness, communication, telepathy, and Divine power and will. 
I created a pair of Dolphins who are in perfect Balance and harmony with each other, as this is something that this person is opening up to at the moment- the balancing of polarities within, and therefor without as well.
As these dolphins have this complete Balance between them, they allow Source Light to flow through them, and they emanate Unity consciousness in their Union. This outpouring of energy is represented by the golden spiral in the middle.


If You are interested in my art, or have customized requests, 
please contact me via the contact form in the left bar <3

Visit my personal blog: linalouise.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment