August 02, 2014

MOTHER NATURE'S ABUNDANCE



Mother Nature's Abundance


I got a custom order for a painting, and the persons only request was that I would go with my intuition when Creating this piece for him.
The colors that came up were green, blue, yellow, violet, and gold. And the card I got was Truth when I held the intention of receiving a message for this painting before I started making it.

I felt like making an infinity symbol, I could really feel this persons awareness about his infinite BEingness. 
As a foundation I used light blue, which represents balance, playfulness, Divine power and will. I used green- which essence links with natural simple living, and Nature. Green is also the color of abundance, it is the color of our third eye chakra- our key to abundance in all areas.
I used Gold- the color of Divine Grace, it is the energy of the Christ consciousness.
I made some Yellow flowers- the color of happiness, bright times, wisdom, our inner Divine Spark, which through we get the illumination to see the pure white Light of Thruth. And Truth was the card I got, so I painted the white Light of Truth in the middle. White represents Unity. Trough embodying Unity consciousness by opening up our hearts- we emanate this- and therefor let the White Light of Creation emanated from Source flow through us. I felt like using a bit of violet- the color of spiritual transformation.

This painting has a lot of fairy/nature energy. I wanted to really bring in the feeling of the abundance of Mother Nature in it.


If You are interested in my art, or have customized requests, 
please contact me via the contact form in the left bar <3

Visit my personal blog: linalouise.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment