November 14, 2014

CRYSTAL ESSENCE: RUBY CRYSTAL





Crystal Essence: Ruby Crystal


On the evening the day before yesterday I did distance healing and worked with ethereal crystals, I, for the first time used ruby crystal. That same night I dreamed that I was standing in water, and a lady said to me "look in the sand at this area, there are lots of beautiful crystals here", so I looked and found a stone that was all covered in mud, I cleaned it in the water and saw that it was a raw ruby crystal. This is indeed a stone that wish to spread its energy now. I felt like making a crystal essence painting to capture its powerful energy so that it can spread this to more beings. Look at the painting and open up to receive its energy and personal message, if you so feel guided. <3

This is what you can read about this crystal: The fiery and captivating Ruby is a stone of nobility, considered the most magnificent of all gems, the queen of stones and the stone of kings. Ancients believed it surpassed all other precious stones in virtue, and its value exceeded even that of the Diamond. 

Ruby crystal assists us in Love, transmutation, reduces fear, gives excellent protection. It also sharpens the mind, helps with concentration, and brings higher awareness. Since it is red, it is also a grounding stone, so it assists us in staying grounded and be able to create/materialize in this reality, and not be lethargic.

Acrylic paint on A3 (297x420mm) sized water colour paper.

If You would like to order this painting, please click Here to go to my Bubble of Love webpage where I list my personal services and art that is available for purchase. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment